Steel Adjustable Warehouse Drive in Pallet Rack for Block Stacking
1. Drive in rack system is last in first out store system. Suits
for unified palletized goods.
2. Drive in rack system is a high density store system. It can use
most of the warehouse space. So it can save space, save store cost.
In the same area, push back rack can store much more goods.
3. Push back rack system doesn't need forklift to go into its
lanes, so enhance safety for forklift operator.
1) Beam levers are adjustable in 75mm pitch interval.
2) Different sizes, various specifications and colors are available
according to your different needs.
3) Maximizes space utility ratio while retaining optimum product
4) Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
5) Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering
High grade Q235B Cold Rolled Steel
3. Surface Treatment:
High-quality Powder Coating Finishing.
4. Load Capacity & Dimension:
1) Loading capacity: 500-4000 kgs/pair beam.
2) Height: 1500-10000mm
3) Depth: single row 800-1200mm ( decided by pallet size)
4) Length: 1500/2000/2500/2800/3000/3300/3500/3600 (1, 2 or 3
pallets per level, according to pallet size)
Special sizes also available to specific storage needs.
Frames are made up of two uprights with the corresponding
horizontal& diagonal bracings, footplates and accessories.Arms:
The frames have slots every 75mm to accommodate the beams and
There are two types of arms, which are single arm (left side and
right side single arms) and double arm. The single arm is used in
each side of the racks, while the double arm is used in between.Pallet Support Rails:
Support rails are stamp formed and the length can be customized.
The rails are designed without connectors to ensure uniform
Top beams and top bracings:
Top beams and top bracings are used to increase integrity and
stability of the racking system.
If you want to get quick quotation on Drive-in Rack,much better let
us know your storage needs or details of your warehouse
project.Accordingly,we'll be happy to provide with our professional
proposed racking solutions,drawings & quotations for your kind
1. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,
China. You are warmly welcome to visit us whenever you are
2. Q: What is the raw material of your products?
A: As general, the raw material of steel code is Q235. Other steel
is also available to clients’ requirements.
3. Q: What is the term of payment?
A: As general, 30% T/T down payment and balance before shipping.
4. Q: What is delivery time?
A: It depends on the order quantity and racking types. As general,
within 25 days, for ordinary order quantity of Storage Pallet
5. Q: Which port will be used as loading port?
A: Shenzhen,Guangzhou port, the closest port to us, is recommended
strongly as loading port.
6. Q: May I know the status of my order?
A: Yes. We will send you information and photos at different
production stage of your order. You can also get the latest
information on our contract tracking system.
7. Q: Are samples available?
A: Yes. Short sections of samples could be provided, they are free
of charge, but international courier costs to be borne by clients.
8. Q: How can I get your quick quotation on my pallet racking
A: As different clients and projects have different needs of
racking dimensions and specification, as general, for quick
quotation, we need to know following info:
Required Pallet Racking Dimension: Height*Depth*Length?
Number of Levels?
Loading Capacity of each level?
If you are not very sure of above info, please just let us know
your storage needs. Accordingly, we'll be happy to provide with our
professional proposed racking solutions for your kind reference.